Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It Aint Easy Being Green ... With Envy

Have you seen this video yet?



When my brother alerted me to this viral vid, titled UCLA Girl's Asian Rant, I was expecting an outrageous racist rant; instead I saw a mildly annoying ignorant young woman who is tragically out of touch with the rest of the world.

Mostly, I just feel bad for her. She's clearly jealous that:

A. No one in her family ever comes to visit her at her apartment complex, and she wishes her family was as tightly knit as all those Asian ones surrounding her

B. She's not cool enough to ever receive phone calls while at the library

C. She doesn't know an awesome "secret" language to talk shit about other people in

I'm a little surprised this girl even got into UCLA. She seems a bit of a dim bulb and she can't even create a proper rant video. This reaction video, on the other hand is hilarious. Check it out.

No comments: