Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sunny Days, Sweeping the Gray Away

Hello dear readers,

Sorry for the recent lack of postings. While inexcusable, I will offer you a sorry excuse. Both Cris and I have been hibernating in the land of higher education. Yes, that's right, I'm working on my MS now and Cris and working on her JD.

As penance for ignoring you, please enjoy the following video, which I discovered last week. I know it's been riding a crest of fame lately as it has been remixed with Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair."



Gotta love Sesame Street for their attempts to make all kids feel accepted. I learned so much from the show in my childhood, and I don't know if it's as watched as it used to be (now that Disney and Nickelodeon have imprinted themselves on toddlers' brains, but I hope people see the positive message in this.

No comments: