Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Aziz is So Not Boring

If you enjoyed host Aziz Ansari's performance at the MTV Movie Awards (and who didn't with his R. Kelly big f-you to BP song and the skit featuring Taavon the Swagga coach teaching Zach Galifianakis the "I Don't Know Dance"), you need to catch his stand-up special.

I watched Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening this weekend on Comedy Central and it seriously had me cracking up so much that my mother, who had been napping in her room got up and asked me, "What's so funny?"

I have seen his R. Kelly bit before on late-night shows, but it still held up. Aziz has the manic energy of a little kid hopped up on sugar. I love it. I can understand why Kanye West would want to hang out with him. I would want Aziz to be the entertainment at my house parties too.



No comments: